Both Patrick and Richard Nadin will be exhibiting at the Fair which has always been a favourite with Trade and Public alike. There is always a queue outside the door as dealers love to come early to this fair which is packed with good things at really reasonable prices. The Friday and Saturday are more relaxed but there are always more good buying opportunities as the exhibitors are continually bringing in fresh stock for sale.
If you would like to visit the show please
contact us on 07768 606811 or through our email and we
can arrange for complimentary tickets to be left at the
Amongst the items we will be taking to the fair are:
- A superb Art Deco birds eye maple Shop display Cabinet made for Gamages of Holborn c 1925.
- A late 18th century Irish Architectural Cupboard with the original painted decoration. Provenance; Ballyanrigg Co Tipperary.
- A large pair of button back library chairs in lovely old original brown leather c 1880.
- A large Victorian Country House carved birch sofa in the manner of Anthony Salvin. c 1850.
- A Kashmir painted octagonal table from Srinagar c 1880.
- A pair of 19th oval mirrors.
- A pair of Arts and Crafts bleached oak side tables c 1920.
- A pair of stylish English Art Deco burr walnut library chairs c 1925.
- An Aesthetic movement oak and brass wall mounted hatstand c 1880.
- A Somerset painted dog kennel dresser . mid 19th c.
- 2 Arts and Crafts teak garden sets.